[TYPO3-translators] estonian translation

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Fri Apr 21 16:43:43 CEST 2006

Hi Tanel,

I'm currently co-ordinating Estonian translation process and any help
would be warmly welcome.
About translation status:
All core is translated in hurry and all CSH is still waiting for
translation.
Core translation needs context testing, fixing, tuning - aka QA - which
is also quite huge job to do.

I think we should have direct discussion with you about responsibility
areas you might want to take on your shoulders. You will find my
personal contact data below.

Cheers,

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee
juhataja - general manager, OÜ Active Systems
Lille 4-205, Pärnu 80041, phone +372 44 70 595
GSM +372 56 496 124, IM: frame at jabber.org
http://www.active.ee