[TYPO3-translators] Translation server down?

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Apr 6 08:44:16 CEST 2006

Sune Vestergaard (TypoConsult A/S) wrote:
> Kasper is managing that server himself - but I provide some rackspace and
> interconnection for it. I have contacted Kasper, in order to have
> confirmation - that this is indeed an unplanned event/error. As soon as I
> get this confirmed - I will have someone try reboot the machine.
> In other words - we are working to solve the problem - and efforts to
> establish communication between the right people has been initiated :-)
>
> Regards,
> Sune Vestergaard

Thanks Sune,

excellent work. I hope that Kasper does become angry as I sent him also
message due I didn't notice Your emai l while writing some other.
Maybe it could be wise to mirror the translation site someway to some
other server (I could take it). Of course updating the mirror is
difficult but people could see the status and download the nightly
generated packages.

Cheers,
Kari

--