[TYPO3-workspace] How can i activate old Versions?

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Fri Feb 15 09:11:45 CET 2013

Hello,

recently i recognized, that the workspaces module copies versions on live data - even if the live data is newer than the version. So i have the correct state as version in my database, but HOW CAN I SET IT LIVE?? There is no such functionallity in the module. I can only set versions from my draft workspace live.

This functionallity is fundamental and if this does not work workspaces are useless. I just cant find a link or button for that action.

My TYPO3 Version is 6.0.1

Please help me.