[TYPO3-typo3org] new ter_fe and details view

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Sat Jun 3 18:57:11 CEST 2006

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:

> hello
>
> I just noticed that in new ter_fe demo at
> http://h843691.serverkompetenz.net/typo3org there is no "details view"
> where one can see list of files in extension and see what is in those
> files. For example something like that:
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/cbstarter/0.4.0/details/
>
> I find it useful, especially for quick look how is the extension built
> and what does it do.
>
> Can it be put back into new ter_fe?

It's there, I promise. But it doesn't display because I don't have the
actual extension files on the server. It's the same reason why there are
no extension icons. I can download some extensions (like the top 3
downloaded) to the server and you'll get the file list in plain
extension info mode. It seemed like a waste to have a dedicated
"details" tab when there was so little information on the standard
single view page...

Cheers
Michael