[TYPO3-ter] Does this extension already exists? (simplegrids)

Salvatore Eckel salvatore.eckel at diemedialen.de
Tue Oct 6 17:11:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

I want to upload an extension called "simplegrids" to the TER but I get
the following error message:

"An extension with this key already exists."

I have already registered an extension key "simple_grids" a few month
ago, but now the name of the extension is "simplegrids".

But I cannot find an existing extension in the TER:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/simplegrids

I already created a page in Forge and now I think that could be the
problem.. that a repository could be created or something?!
https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-simplegrids/

My Question is:
Can you look up, if there is an extension called "simplegrids", or why I
cannot register this ext-key, or who is the owner of this ext-key for
contacting him..

Kind regards
Salvatore Eckel

*Die Medialen GmbH*

Telefon: 0049 (0)228 90822-257
Telefax: 0049 (0)228 90822-10

www.diemedialen.de
salvatore.eckel at diemedialen.de

Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Andreas Rothhaar, Sebastian Heinz
Steuernummer: 205/5828/1164, USt.-IdNr.: DE259997508, Handelsregister
HRB 16287 Amtsgericht Bonn
Anschrift: Colmantstraße 39, 53115 Bonn