[TYPO3-ter] Help for TER project

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Nov 29 09:27:24 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

> For 1. - Web Service - there is a next meeting scheduled at the end of
> December where Sebastian and Thomas would like to discuss some concept
> / prototyping for our next TER architecture. Looks they have some
> interesting / ambitious ideas they exposed during our last meeting
> back in September.
>
> @Sebastian and @Thomas : could you advertise this meeting on this ML
> so that everyone interested can join? Is it OK for you?
Yeah, we'll meet for two days in Dresden at my home; in the week before
christmas. We're planning to work on the following areas:

  * general architecture of the upload service (implemented as FLOW3
    package)
  * testing if we can use Composer: http://packagist.org/about-composer
  * Dispatching of external jobs which need to be triggered when an
    upload occurs
  * exposing all data as RDF / Linked Data ready for searching

Hopefully, we can come up with some prototype after this time :)

> For 3. - Extension Documentation - there is the migration plan going
> from OpenOffice.org to reST. Martin Bless worked on some script for
> migrating a SXW document into a RST. There are some more info on the
> Documentation Mailing list about the current outcome. Additionally,
> there are some other ideas around how the TER documentation should
> look like.
Yeah, the DocTeam is currently working on setting up a rendering
pipeline, which is then (lateron) triggered by the TER.

Greets, Sebastian

PS: @Philipp: I added you to my skype btw