[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Sub Page Datastructure missing

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Fri Jan 8 01:07:39 CET 2010

Hi Ron,
good to have you around :), this list basically is comparable to the
Core list - nearly the same rules just not as strict in some points.

Bug reports should still go to bugs.typo3.org first. If there's a patch
we send it into the list to get reviews and feedback before we commit stuff.

In regards to the problem you brought up - the "Subpages - Page Template
Selector" field will only show up if there's a datastructure assigned to
the "Subpages - Page Template Structure" field. I didn't check be I
guess/ hope that solves your problem.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--