[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Sub Page Datastructure missing

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Jan 7 23:30:12 CET 2010

Hello All,

I am new to following this list. I am currently using TemplaVoila trunk in my work.

My first question is "When I run into a bug on the trunk version should I note it here or put it in a a bug report in the usual bug tracker?"

What I have run into is this:

I have "Enable data source selection" checked which should have template selection operate as it has in previous versions of TemplaVoila. However, it only shows me the "Page Template Structure" field but not the "Subpages - Page Template Selector" field.

Let me know if I need to put in bug tracker or how you want me to report it.

Thanks,
Ron