[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #8375: Bugfix: Tables entered via RTE break backend layout

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Jan 2 11:58:31 CET 2010

Hi,

happy New Year :)

Am 30.12.2009 10:04, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> +1 by reading and testing.
>
> However i duslike that all data is passed through the new function, but
> this can be adjusted later. Important is that the rendering in
> pagemodule now works fine, thanks!
>
> vg Steffen

Maybe we should do it right in the first commit - if you've concerns I'm
fine with discussing and reviewing the patch.

What would for you be the alternative for the single function? The data
needs to be cleaned up. The only thing I could think of is splitting the
current function into one generic ( prepare_previewContent() ) and other
type-specific functions whereever needed (e.g. prepare_previewHTML() ).
But I guess that's not what you're thinking of...

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch