[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #11842: mapping type RANGE not available when tag has both id and class attribute

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Apr 26 08:21:10 CEST 2010

Am 25.04.2010 23:15, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Ok - let's fix it for current version this way, but let's have a fresh
> start with 1.5. If we are successful with a good DOM parser we could
> offer it to core ;)

Hi,
you're right - the parsing-result is not very nice. But I'm not sure if
we should touch all parts of TV in one version. For 1.5 I'd prefer to
concentrate on the page-module and 1-2 missing features like the sliding
and start refactoring the relevant parts for these.

The problem with this old code is that you can't write any test-cases
because of their structure. And therefore you can't really test old vs.
new behavior automatically.

But let's see how 1.4.3 is going and later we see how everything else
happens.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--