[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #11842: mapping type RANGE not available when tag has both id and class attribute

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Apr 25 23:15:18 CEST 2010

Hey Tolleiv,

The function you wrote shows very good the lack of recent HTML parser,
you have to make real ugly array operations.
I didn't tested it, but i think we need to think about the parsing. I
always asked me why we don't make usage of the DOM class as it seems
this way of parsing is old and outdated and not satisfying at all.

Ok - let's fix it for current version this way, but let's have a fresh
start with 1.5. If we are successful with a good DOM parser we could
offer it to core ;)

vg Steffen