[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #13873: TemplaVoila should use a docHeader as well (mod1)

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Apr 5 15:20:47 CEST 2010

Hi,
find v3 attached. I changed the smaller issues you found, in addition I
changed the folder for the templates to "resources/templates".

There are two templates now - first one (default) for the page-module
itself. The second is for the "no access" pages.

Some of your points need further dicussion:

Am 31.03.2010 01:03, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> 2) create new content is irretating if having more containers. It
> inserts the new record at first position in first found container.
> Like classic page module there should be a selektor for which container.
> Also it should be configurable if insert at first or last position of
> container.

Maybe we should leave it out in the docHeader - right now the behaviour
is comparable to creating a new CE within the list-module were the
placement is done trough the postDataMap hook.

> 3) View is redundant as it also exists in header of page container.
> Suggestion: move edit page to docheader and remove both in page container.

Nice catch - I fully agree - applied.

> 6) clear cache has wrong link, in my case
> "http://tv.local.com/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/db_layout.php?id=&clear_cache=1"

Left it completely out for now, since it's redundant anyways - can be
solved later.

Looking forward to getting some more feedback.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch