[TYPO3-team-templavoila] reference objects

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Sun Nov 29 23:07:57 CET 2009

"Steffen Kamper" <info at sk-typo3.de> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1259327484.8999.typo3-team-templavoila at lists.typo3.org...
> Hi,
>
> a general question about (non)usibility
>
> if you have a referenced CE on a page you can't edit it. You even can not
> jump to the original CE. So for change you have to make it a local copy,
> but then other references may still have the wrong content.
>
> Would it be nice to give edit option but then jump to page where original
> CE resides and edit this one?
>
> vg Steffen

Hola Steffen, what do you mean you can't edit a reference - when I click on
a reference (on the text that is or click on the icon for the click-,menu)
the original is always opened up for editing and when done, you're back on
the page where you clicked on the referenced CE. This has been standard TV
behaviour for a long time. Or am I missing something?

All the best
Thomas Rehhoff