[TYPO3-team-templavoila] reference objects

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 28 13:42:30 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Rudy Gnodde (WIND Internet) schrieb:
>> Why not only an edit icon and a warning like "You are going to edit a
>> reference to a content element on another page. It will also change on
>> the other page". Only a better, clearer warning of course ;)
>>
> that's what i thought too. Just bring an alert with this message.

I don't like it from a usability point of view that editing a reference
CE in TV is different than a shortcut page. With a shortcut page you
only get the option to jump to the page the shortcut points to, but with
"shortcut" objects you can edit them directly?

Either solution is okay for me, but I think that comparable structures
should behave in a comparable way.

regards, Jigal.