[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12715: Use technique of 4.3 "New Content Element Wizard"

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 26 13:47:18 CET 2009

Hi Tolleiv,

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> That's great news to have that for 1.4.
>
> I guess your changes patched out the changes for  "#8759:Possibility to
> define startup language setting for FCEs instances" (or at lease the
> introduced settings from #8759 don't have any effect after your changes)
> which is not a big deal because your new setup brings in similar
> possibilities (via PageTSConfig).

that shouldn't be the case, but i couldn't test it through. Your changes
are in, but have no effect?

> Maybe you could add some documentation for that (and remove the block I
> added for #8759 for the manual).
>
> If you've no time left I could try to take care of that ~15:00 CET but I
> guess you know the featureset of the new wizard much better :)

my problem is that i loose concentration more and more so if i do
something now i fear i make errors. Unfortunally i have to go to music
school now, so it would be very cool if you could do the necassary
things for now. In any case i think we will have a patch level release
into 2009 so i can safely add all needed documentation to the manual.

I see also a lot of potential now for configuring exclusions for
specific parent columns which can be integrated easy and also configured
via pageTS - let's brainstorm together in the next days ;)

Thanks,

vg Steffen