[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12715: Use technique of 4.3 "New Content Element Wizard"

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu Nov 26 13:38:55 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

That's great news to have that for 1.4.

I guess your changes patched out the changes for  "#8759:Possibility to
define startup language setting for FCEs instances" (or at lease the
introduced settings from #8759 don't have any effect after your changes)
which is not a big deal because your new setup brings in similar
possibilities (via PageTSConfig).

Maybe you could add some documentation for that (and remove the block I
added for #8759 for the manual).

If you've no time left I could try to take care of that ~15:00 CET but I
guess you know the featureset of the new wizard much better :)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch