[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12536: Pagemodule is broken on 4.3

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 14 13:00:18 CET 2009

Hi Tolleiv,

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
> Hi,
> I can confirm that both works fine for 4.2 and 4.3...
>
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i'm in favor for moving it back to recordlist, see my post in core
>> list with #11764
>>

> Me too - let's see what the Core-list say's ;)
>
> FYI ~ I found a couple of follow-up issues:
>
> 0012589: recordlist localization doesn't return to pagemodule
> 0012588: db_list_extra->makeLocalizationPanel doesn't consider the backPath
> 0012587: Record-display doesn't render record-title within TYPO3 4.2
>
> I guess most of them will end up in the Core list (once I have patches
> form them) because all these problems happen within the db_list_extra
> classes ...

thx for looking at these. Please bring them to core list, i will review
them tomorrow.

vg Steffen

btw - same is with new content wizard, only problem is the link back to
page module, which is hardcoded. Having it flexible we could use it in
TV as well which would make it more consistence and therfore more
flexible (independent from the new wizard)

vg Steffen