[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12536: Pagemodule is broken on 4.3

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Nov 14 12:33:48 CET 2009

Hi,
I can confirm that both works fine for 4.2 and 4.3...

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i'm in favor for moving it back to recordlist, see my post in core list
> with #11764

Me too - let's see what the Core-list say's ;)

FYI ~ I found a couple of follow-up issues:

0012589: recordlist localization doesn't return to pagemodule
0012588: db_list_extra->makeLocalizationPanel doesn't consider the backPath
0012587: Record-display doesn't render record-title within TYPO3 4.2

I guess most of them will end up in the Core list (once I have patches
form them) because all these problems happen within the db_list_extra
classes ...

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--