[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Caching of xml2array during rendering

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:59:00 CEST 2009

Hi!

Niels Fröhling wrote:
>  Why does nobody think in reprogramming xml2array (and array2xml too),

In general such questions are not right... People do what they can, want or have to. Some are willing to do one thing, others are willing to do another. If one sees a weak place, it is a good opportunity to take it. My point is that asking "why nobody...?" should become "why didn't I...?". In such cases Nike's slogan appeals to me very much: "Just do it!" :)

(I know about the rest of the discussion. All of the above is not related to xml2array but it is a general thinking. It is not the offense to anyone.).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/macintosh-vs-hackintosh.html