[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Unit tests on test-database - any suggestions? (#11173 )

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 25 09:35:31 CEST 2009

Hi Tolleiv,

i understand your concerns, but in case of fatal error also the
test-database will stay.

Running and failing tests are not realistic on a system before launch -
tests could fail while develop, but not with the release of TV ;-)
Creating a database also isn't allowed on most systems, mostly only on
local machines. This makes it more complicate too.

To clearify: The tests are used for develop only.
We could avoid usage for users if we don't release the tests and only
hold them in svn.

vg Steffen