[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Status Quo and next steps

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Fri May 22 00:17:47 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just as notice of the meeting in Elmshorn lets fix the strategy for the
> next future
>
> * prepare 1.3.8 (fix bugs, enhabce CSS for mapping module,
> finishdrag&drop issues in page module)
>
> then
> * create branch for 2.x version which depends on TYPO3 4.3

  Great.
  How are we going to divide responsabilities? I'd still like to maintain the
experimental branch. That doesn't imply it's going to be unstable, it just means
reforming and restructuring TV for the better end requires a huge amount of
changes which are unordered and often unseparable, otherwise it will never make
leaps forward:

  - Full localization?
  - Programming-guidelines applied?

  I think the "investigation & experimentation department" of TV can be a good
chance to make significant jumps.

  Ciao
     Niels