[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #11532 - remove deprecated makeInstanceClassName

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:36:05 CEST 2009

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Ok, so let's do now bugfix only until the release, and start after with
> release with new version and raised dependencies?

Yes...

> Btw, should we raise the version number in trunk by one? Would be better
> to recognize if we use svn version.

I add "A" to the end of version in such cases. Right now I have this in various development versions of RealURL (from "A" to "F" these days). When I upload it to TER, letters are removed and the next proper number is assigned.

Manually changing version ~number~ (like 1.3.7 to 1.3.8) means that there will be a gap when the version is released because we cannot release a new version with the same manually adjusted number (= chaos in numbers).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydulepov