[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #11532 - remove deprecated makeInstanceClassName

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jul 20 10:30:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> +1 by reading, though i don't like these compares. But it's needed for now.
>>
>> We should make a strategy for version of TV that needs 4.3+, maybe we
>> start doing this in a branch?
>
> Will you do the merge between branches? ;) It is not really pleasant task and applying bug fixes to several branches may cause "I forgot" errors and lack of testing.
>
> I'd like to avoid suing branches as much as possible. This pays back because there is only one version and it is stable.
>
> In fact I would prefer more bugfixes for now, not more new features. New features are exciting, yes, but bug fixes are important too :)

indeed the sync of branches is not easy and a lot of work. There is no
automatism for this because it can conflict easily.
That's why i put the questionmark behind ;)

Ok, so let's do now bugfix only until the release, and start after with
release with new version and raised dependencies?

Btw, should we raise the version number in trunk by one? Would be better
to recognize if we use svn version.

vg Steffen