[TYPO3-team-templavoila] 1.4.0 is sent to TER!

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Dec 16 17:33:26 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

after a team meeting today we decided to relase 4.1.2 in january. There
are some bugs to be solved (small ones), some are more difficult from my
side as the
* session handling, RFC #9499
there you could try to use and report problems (i know there are some)

Most of the bugs here in list are solved, so general testing of svn
trunk would be cool - many thanks for your offer!

vg Steffen