[TYPO3-team-templavoila] 1.4.0 is sent to TER!

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 16 16:59:34 CET 2009

Hi,

> I am really proud to say that a new release just went to TER! This was
> the first team release. I must take my hat off and give you all a deep
> bow as a sign of appreciation of your great work. Without you this
> release could not be so great!

I got a bit lost tracking the issues here. I was wondering what bugs are
still open regarding a release of version 1.4.2? I know a couple of
annoying ones are fixed, so a new maintenance release would be quite
welcome.

If there are still issues to solve, could you point me to them so that I
could help by testing?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter