[TYPO3-hci] Getting rid of the changed arrow?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon May 11 17:54:15 CEST 2009

Hi the two of you,

> Sure, but that doesn't mean we need to remove the sign altogether. BTW,
> is a section is closed of course the sign should be shown next to the
> section header!

Why do you regard this piece of info as necessary? As far as I can remember I have not seen such a feature in any other
application. That does not mean that something nobody else does necessarily is superfluous, but somehow I still do not
think that editors suffer from some kind of amnesia.

I totally agree that the required info is needed (in the tab and next to the label (NOT the field), but what the hell is
  the reason of notifying me that I just changed something? So please be more explicit: In which situation do you find
that notification usefull? I simply do not understand.

Uschi