[TYPO3-hci] Getting rid of the changed arrow?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri May 8 11:55:14 CEST 2009

Uschi Renziehausen schrieb:
> Dear folks,
>
> While I tried a little bit of skinning, I finally realised that every
> time I change a formfield, a little arrow orange/brownish arrow shows
> up, sometimes directly in front of the given input, in case of changes
> in a flexform in the upper left of the whole flexform. See the attached
> screenshot.
>
> Does anybody know why we have this 'feature'?

So that you know which fields you have changed? IMHO it's quite useful.
Actually this info should also be shown in any tabs, just like the
required field warnings which are shown next to the field and in the tab.

Maybe we should the symbol. We should add a tooltip (like "the field has
changed its value").

Masi