[TYPO3-hci] Getting rid of the changed arrow?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon May 4 08:07:48 CEST 2009

Dear folks,

While I tried a little bit of skinning, I finally realised that every time I change a formfield, a little arrow
orange/brownish arrow shows up, sometimes directly in front of the given input, in case of changes in a flexform in the
upper left of the whole flexform. See the attached screenshot.

Does anybody know why we have this 'feature'? And can/should we perhaps get rid of it? To me it makes no sense and just
clutters up the form.

Uschi