[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-dev] Who needs "Extended view" option in list module?

Silke Arend sa at externes-management.de
Mon Feb 23 09:09:23 CET 2009

Hi,

we do use the list view without extend view option for customers who
are intimidated by so many icons - especially, but not only when they
start working with TYPO3.

So, please, don't remove the option. Yet, to make extended view
default might be a good idea (as long as it would only effect new
installations / new users).

Have a good week,

Silke

----- Nachricht von michael at typo3.org ---------