[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Error page

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Aug 5 00:02:13 CEST 2009

Am 04.08.2009, 18:50 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:
>Nethertheless it should be styled with a better error message, maybe a
> template which can easily overwritten by TS
>
> vg Steffen

this would be nice...

I still propose to define own error pages based on pid. This should go to
.config of each page type as it is most likely specific for each page type.
Of course the static (default) version should be used as fallback.

Being able to define error pages based on TS would make error handling
much more flexible.

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)