[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Error page

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Aug 4 23:04:41 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> sry, i was wrong, error comes from
> t3lib_timetrack::debug_typo3PrintError()
>
> You could use a hook
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_timetrack.php']['debug_typo3PrintError']

Correct.

> Nethertheless it should be styled with a better error message, maybe a
> template which can easily overwritten by TS

It will not work through TS, but in general I agree. However, my request
was just about the _default_ layout for such an error page.

And of course, if I get no other suggestions from the HCI team, then I
will just drop the icon and leave the rest as is...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out