[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Apr 6 10:21:30 CEST 2009

Hi (third) Steffen ;)

please test the new version...
I fixed the Steffen Kampers issues there.

 >3) searching for IDs doesn't work (seems to do nothing when entering
 > integers)

This is correct, my search-query generator uses TCA to determine text
fields  ( config[type] = text or input (only inputs where eval is not
set to numeric stuff) ).

For these fields the Where-Part ist generated with the search words. YOu
may have a look at the source for further details...

Since there was a request to implement "tt_content:15" again, an overall
id-search could be implemented with "*:15" oder "id:15"...

The pid... lack of space results the current "system"..
what do you think of displaying the page Icon (with respect to types),
afterwards the PID, both with a tooltip like "you may found the record
in Page "Pagename" [ID]".

so far

Steffen