[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Apr 6 10:05:50 CEST 2009

Hi Steffens,

really nice feature!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> 1) BE_USER isn't available in ext_tables.php, whicj leads to a fatal error
ACK

> 2) I searched for "lib" which is present in many template records. You'r
> result shows me 5 results on first page, 1 on 2nd page, display says
> "3543 results", only one of the search results are editable.
I had searches with ~600 results and pages 1+2 show noting, page 3 shows
something. I think there's something quite wrong ;-)

3) searching for IDs doesn't work (seems to do nothing when entering
integers)

4) link to PID would be nice to get the page containing the record.
Maybe from HCI aspects PID is a bit to technical. Any ideas to make non-
developers clear that the page consisting the record is meant?

Would be really nice to have such a powerful search integrated in 4.3!

Steffen