[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Apr 3 17:18:59 CEST 2009

Hi,
Thanks for your response...

> You need to check the resulting pids against the user's page permissions
> as well!

I'm already checking this by:

if( $GLOBALS['BE_USER']->isAdmin() ) {
	$xml .= t3lib_div::array2xml($result,'',0,'row');
} else if ( $GLOBALS['BE_USER']->isInWebMount($result['pid']) ) {
	$xml .= t3lib_div::array2xml($result,'',0,'row');
}

> PS: As an admin it is now possible to search for a page idea and to
> search with a table like "<table>:<search>". This shouldn't go away
> (unless I get the drop down).
this type of search is currently not supported, I will have a look on
it. But your feature-request to preselect the search table and pagetype
(folder or page) is on my list, but will last, until "first stable
version" will be finished.

kind regards

Steffen