[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Apr 3 16:45:53 CEST 2009

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Hey folks,
> as already pointed out I am currently working on a new be sarch...
>
> Since you are the guys for HCI, i just want to ask about your advise...
> Which "Functions" of the control-panel should be listet in search,

Maybe a context menu that let's me choose whether I want to jump in
Web>page/list to the page of the record. And perhaps an item to show me
the record info.

> Any other "tasks"?

I want to have a table drop down so I can narrow down the search to one
table. The deluxe version would let me switch from the drop-down to a
multi-select fields for more than one table.

> Currently all Text-fields of TCA-Tables are searched,
> user permissions to these fields are respected...

You need to check the resulting pids against the user's page permissions
as well!

Masi

PS: As an admin it is now possible to search for a page idea and to
search with a table like "<table>:<search>". This shouldn't go away
(unless I get the drop down).