[TYPO3-hci] RTE Location

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Jun 8 15:20:53 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

what about not shifting the TABS around differenciating which TAB opens
on load depending on whether you edit an existing CE or create a new one?

If I create a new CE the general TAB opens up first because usually I
need to fill in at least the title.

But if I want to edit a CE of type text i mostly want to change some
text, so here the RTE TAB should open. For Image only we would open the
Media tab and so forth. Only text with image is a problem  here, but I
guess in most cases you need to make corrections of the text too.

This would be my personal dream as an editor. Denyerec, could you ask
your editors what they think about the  idea?

Prosit, Uschi