[TYPO3-hci] RTE Location

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Fri Jun 6 13:16:48 CEST 2008

Den Denyer wrote:

> I have had several end user clients comment to my on the location of the
> RTE in the page editing tabs. Their question is always some variant of
> "If I want to edit a text element, why is the text editor hidden on the
> second tab?"
> That is the most important part of the text element and thinking about
> it it does seem rather odd that it would be hidden on the second tab.
> The people I have been working with certainly seem to think so!
>
> Just thought I would raise it, focus on useability and all that.

I also had the same feeling first that it was not right to have it
"hidden first".

Is there a way to regroup 2 tabs ? Maybe that's the feature we need to
introduce ?

For tt_content, General and Text would go together on my installation if
I could.

I made an extension that remove tabs if someone is interested. Just
email me.

Patrick