[TYPO3-hci] Login Screen

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Apr 24 18:03:08 CEST 2008

Hey,

Jens and I discussed this this morning...
actually it'd be cool if there is an option in the installer to modify

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>> In fact, I'm gonna fix this screen right now for 4.3.
>
> Right now is not good in HCI ;) May be it should be discussed first? ;)
Well, then my work get's rejected, who cares? ;-)

> <ignore-if-you-want>
> I can't say that tables matter for me if final result looks good :) In
> my opinion this issue is overestimated a lot :)
> </ignore-if-you-want>
1. It's just too much and unnecessary code.
2. A table should be used for tabular data only.

>> * use <noscript> so people with no JS get a big red message.
>
> We can ignore it. You truly cannot use BE without JavaScript.
Yes, but if I disable javascript, my FF acts like I entered the wrong
password. Plus, with noscript you only get this message if you have your
JS disabled, otherwise you get a cleaner login page!

--
greetings,
benni.