[TYPO3-hci] Why t3skin sucks right now?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Apr 18 20:11:09 CEST 2008

Patrick Gaumond kirjoitti:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>
>> skin_grey_2: 13318 downloads and counting.
>>
>> Maybe it is time to think of different UI approaches and consider
>> other available options as well.
>
> Hi,
>
> skin_grey_2 existed before t3skin. And our friend Tapio release a new
> version almost once a week... That help keep the number high (I know
> it's not the point of his many releases)
true

> I used skin_grey_2 few times for TYPO3 3.8 but never after 4.0 and
> t3skin appeared.

skin_grey_2 supports today several CSS themes - including t3skin
Main CSS themes:
* original skin_grey style
* modern_skin style
* t3skin style

icon sets are more complete than in any other skins but they have still
problems with what is hidden and unknown (something__x.gif) because
unknown is inconsitent isn t3skin and I don't know what is right.