[TYPO3-hci] Why t3skin sucks right now?

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Fri Apr 18 19:29:28 CEST 2008

Andreas Balzer wrote:

> skin_grey_2: 13318 downloads and counting.
>
> Maybe it is time to think of different UI approaches and consider other
> available options as well.

Hi,

skin_grey_2 existed before t3skin. And our friend Tapio release a new
version almost once a week... That help keep the number high (I know
it's not the point of his many releases)

I used skin_grey_2 few times for TYPO3 3.8 but never after 4.0 and
t3skin appeared.

What I would like are the good functionalities hidden in skin_grey_2 and
tm_content_access put back into the core... We'll see.