[TYPO3-hci] Position of close and delete button

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Apr 5 11:43:14 CEST 2008

Franz Koch
> I don't get it anyway why new features aren't coded to be flexible by
> default. I mean - it's no big deal in 90% of the features to add a hook
> or a configurable switch.

Not a big deal but the core team has decided to make configurable system
  to Typo3 4.3
Meanwhile if you install tm_shared_lib you can get configurable icons to
some modules
* Web > Page (default page module)
* alt_doc.php
* left side menu frame

tm_contentaccess allows to disable docheader items from Web > List but
not reorder them.

look at proper solution from
class.ux_template_4_2.php of tm_share_lib

function moduleBody
+
protected function getDocHeaderButtons

I proposed this a patch but that simly ignored because core theme
thought that they build proper solution for doc headers to Typo3 4.3 but
4.2 remain poor (and unsatisfactory). There was not time to make proper
solution for doc headers :(.