[TYPO3-hci] Position of close and delete button

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Apr 5 10:56:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

> This is how I thought is was all ready done.
> But, I think there is one big problem:
> A tutorial and depending screen shots
> will be wrong if this is configurable.
> So I'm not 100% if this is good of bad.

hmm, which tutorial video or core tutorial/manual was updated to reflect
the current skin and version of TYPO3? This is no argument for me. I'd
really like to see those buttons configurable. So there could be a
windows-like skin and f.e. a mac style skin that also reflects the
buttonorder of the OS.

I don't get it anyway why new features aren't coded to be flexible by
default. I mean - it's no big deal in 90% of the features to add a hook
or a configurable switch. But I think I don't have to understand core devs.

--
regards,
Franz