[TYPO3-hci] idea: windows style renaming of pages and elements (AJAX)

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Mar 11 17:31:31 CET 2007

Hey Masi,

sorry, this was a misunderstanding. I want it the same way you want it
(long-click). Of course, no icons at all! There will be an additional
clickmenu entry for activating the in-place-editing but no icons!
Don't worry ;-) I think we're on the same track here...

Greyed out works fine with me too for the permissions! Thanks for the input!

Hope to get something up in a couple of weeks.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org