[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-dev] Drag and Drop Patch

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Mar 11 15:41:17 CET 2007

Maximo Cuadros schrieb:
> Hi to all,
>
> This is my patch for the revision 1953.

Did you forget to attach it or has it been removed by the list server?

Anyway, here is my try ing attaching two images that show a UI problem.
Which has been there before but could be resolved in go go.

The problem is that Web>List has two options for moving elements: a move
wizard (which has also a copy mode) and move/up buttons. For pages there
are even moire buttons to move them relative to the branch. For some
strange reasoins these additional buttons are not placed next to the
move/up down buttons.

My suggestion is:

If the user has disabled the AJAX move feature (doesn't like it or his
I/O-device cannot habdle it) all three move icons are group together.

If she has enabled the new AJAX move feature (should be on by default)
the move wizard should be removed and the dnd-anchor grouped with the
extra page buttons. Copying instead of moving could be invoked by
holding down a modifier key (shift, alt or ctrl).

Note: some workspace restrictions may prohibit moving of pages/elements.
Dragging must be disabled in such cases.

Masi