[TYPO3-hci] page lookup/search for element wizard (pages)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Mar 2 13:09:58 CET 2007

Hi!

As the number of pages might be quite large it'd be great if the page tree
of the element wizard had a page lookup field (like the one in the bottom)
frame.

It should be possible to search in titles and subtitles. Maybe it makes
sense to have a drop down to search in page translations. I'm not sure if
we need a search in the page content as this is complex (think of TV) and I
don't like searches where the list doesn't show all searched fields.

Any comments?

Masi