[TYPO3-hci] Topapps of Typo3 4.1 as a new User > Setup option - test alternatives!

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Mar 2 09:50:57 CET 2007

Hi

I combined it to XCLASS for existing XCLASS for alt_main.php
alt_main_new.php in tm_share_lib

I made it available if

if($Typo4_1 && t3lib_extMgm::isLoaded('topapps') &&
$BE_USER->uc['noMenuMode']=='topapps')

where $Typo4_1 is

if (t3lib_div::int_from_ver(TYPO3_version) >= 4001000)
     $Typo4_1=1;

If those conditions fulfill, the frameset of topapps is used and
otherwise the normal frameset. Each user can choose what navigation mode
to use from five different alternatives.

Now everyone can easily test different alternatives installing
tm_shared_lib + skin_grey_2.

Switch easily from User > Setup if 'enable.userSetup' has been enabled.

I added to the menu saving sub and main module functionality but it has
one problem. It doesn't show which modules are currently active.