[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Corrado support at eeos.biz
Wed Jun 27 16:40:13 CEST 2007

The skins look interesting.

1) Have you considered compliance with accessibility standards for people
who have impairments?

2) It would be important to offer an alternative to drop down dynamic menus
to people who experience physical difficulties.

3) The height of the toolbar should be carefully planned, because many
people still work with 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 (especially in developing
countries). For the same reason, we need a option to set the height of the
toolbar.

The toolbars work definitively better that the long menu on the left!

--
Corrado
-.-