[TYPO3-hci] Re: [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jun 15 15:32:27 CEST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Me and one of my team co-workers have started our graphics suites and
> designed two little skins. They aren't perfect, as we are only students
> but we think they are good enough to make them public.
>
> see http://www.andreas-balzer.de/typo3/typo3skins.pdf
>
> It would be nice if you can comment on them.

Normally UI must be easily understandable and have at least one start
point. I do not understand your skin from a glance :( Some tabs, some
words, modern colors. But where is the idea behind it all?

Skin must serve purpose. If you rearrange default layout, you do it for
purpose. What was the purpose here? What and how do you want to impove
with this new skin?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/