[TYPO3-hci] 4.2 close record button

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Dec 17 09:19:22 CET 2007

Hi,

> Actually, now that I think of it: I propose getting rid of all the cache
> options & buttons. I see the use of having these options in the List or
> Page view. But think of it: When I edit something and I press a button
> that does something else than something that has to do with the record,
> the user does not know if she has saved the record or what happened to
> the changes. Therefore: => Remove :)

Yes, remove this stuff. I don't see any use for them. When you edit a
page or a record and save, the cache of the page is cleared anyway - so
why do I need a extra button-set for it?
Clearing the global cache is a different thing - but I think this
feature should not be too 'public', because regular editors should clear
the whole cache as less as possible.

--
Greetings,
Franz