[TYPO3-hci] 4.2 close record button

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Sat Dec 15 18:29:36 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack wrote on 15.12.2007 16:13:

> * Please make a mockup (= screenshot) of how you want to have the button
> list displayed and ordered. I'm glad we can bring some input and then
> can decide on how it should look like the best way.
> I think it's quite important that they should be grouped in a good sense.
> I also want to add another button "Clear Page Cache" (the Flash icon) to
> the list.

added an extended mockup regarding not only the mentioned reordering of
existing buttons, but also the display of the recent (open) docs as tabs:

* tabs layer for open docs as first row after the global header row with
close button on each tab
* moved document title into tab title
* second row for record buttons
* rearranged buttons to three groups (save, delete & history, cache &
versioning & ..., extension buttons (two template icons))
* moved document path to the right of the records buttom row
* removed drop down list for saving & clear cache options

I think before introducing a tab row (as displayed or integrated into
the global header row) there has to be a discussion about some general
rules regarding tabs. For now this is just an idea and my contribution
to this issue.

As you can see there are some display problems with the global header
using FF 2 and a german backend ... so please ignore them for the moment ;-)

Greetings
Patrick